Lexicon Law Group represents individuals who have suffered from any employment law violation, including harassment, discrimination, wrongful termination, or unfair compensation.
These types of employment violations can lead to loss of opportunity for individuals and put undue monetary and emotional burdens upon them.
Oftentimes individuals are intimidated by the threats by their previous employer or feel that their situation could only be worsened by involving the courts, but Lexicon Law Group are experienced in employment law and will work on your behalf to make sure that you are properly compensated for any illegal employment practices.
Types of Employment Law Issues:
Discriminatory Hiring Process/ Work Environment
- Age Discrimination
- Disability Discrimination
- Pregnancy Discrimination
- Race Discrimination
- Religious Discrimination
- Sex and Gender Discrimination
- Sexual Orientation Discrimination
- Workplace Privacy
- Wage and Hour Law Violations
- Minimum wages
- Overtime Pay
- Meal and Rest breaks
- Unauthorized deductions from paychecks
- Labor Violations
- Family and Medical Leave Violations
- Workplace Safety Violations
- OSHA Violations
- Wrongful Termination
- Refusing to engage in an illegal activity
- Retaliation for filing works compensation claim, taking leave, jury duty, or taking breaks
- Breach of employment contract
- Unemployment Benefits Issues
If you are involved in an employment law dispute, it is judicious to seek an experienced attorney. For more information on employment law issues call today for a free consultation at 877-529-5090.